17 Branxton Street, Kellyville Ridge
Quiet location - walk to everything!
Immaculately presented four bedroom single story residence sitting on an elevated lovely block with 15.5m frontage. This gorgeous family home is positioned in one of Kellyville Ridge's most prestigious streets and just a stone's throw away from local and city express bus stops, 4 schools, and short stroll to Stanhope Shopping Centre and the Leisure Centre.
Boasting a beautifully landscaped front yard, packed with extras this stylish home boasts a spacious and versatile floor plan as well as a spectacular inground heated salt water pool and grassed entertaining area.
This beautifully appointed family home features:
- Massive open plan living/family room which flows to a generous entertaining area overlooking heated ,salt water inground pool perfect for fun, family gatherings
- John Palmer Primary School catchment and The Ponds High School
- Perfect first house or downsizing home with no strata or any additional levies
- 4 generous bedrooms - one could be used as another living/play room
- A large master bedroom with plenty of storage
- Spacious gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Large breakfast bar with an abundance of storage
- Intuitively designed to emphasize natural light throughout
- Private grassed yard ideal for the kids play and those family BBQs plus a separate dog area
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, security sliding doors and nice window coverings
- Lock up auto garage with internal access, low maintenance
- Lovely tiles in main areas and stunning neutral tones all throughout the home
- Solar Panel System
Inspections available by appointment anytime!!
4 beds | 1 baths | 1 cars
- Property ID:
- Property Type:
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
M: 0411 253 878
- Castlehaven Realtors
- 2a Crane Road,
- Castle Hill
- NSW 2154
- 02 9634 5222
- 02 9899 2375